Monday, October 6, 2008

Not Me Monday

Since my dear friend asked me "What did you not do this week?!" ...

No, I did not just get Cadence's 3 week picture in the mail (with her 3 months pic...)to a dear friend. Also, I did not send out the pictures with the box of barrowed maternity clothes that I said I would have back to her about 2.5 months ago.

I, too, just like my dear friend, didn't go to Hy-Vee and come home with Ben & Jerry's new ice cream flavor (it was good, or so I have heard...). In my defense, I didn't go buy it becuase I had just gotten of the phone with my friend who had talked about having Ben & Jerry's.

I didn't think that SNL's parody on the VP debate was more interesting than the real VP debate. That would be highly unpatriotic.

And as a closing statement, I did not, would not, could not feed Cadence in the morning, bring her out to the living room and let her play on the play yard and snooze on the couch for an hour. That just might be irresponsible. And if anyone is curious - no, the dogs did not have to stay in their kennels for that hour either...

2 comments:

Gabbin' with Giff said...

Thanks for joining in on the fun! I love to hear the things other "don't do." :) I would have set Aislynn on the floor so I can snooze, but she's on the move and I wouldn't be able to find her when I woke up! :)

Tiffany said...

yes, i am definatly trying to enjoy the "non-moving" weeks that we have left. :)