Friday, March 13, 2009

Random
















Yes, I think Cadence was licking the tulle. That is a funny picture. She was wearing a "Daddy's Little Princess" shirt and since the purple matched her little tutu I couldn't resist taking some pictures. She has become quite the little personality lately. She rolls everywhere and is very talkative. Last night she rolled over to the DVD's that we have sitting out and she pulled them all out and looked at each cover, then she kept going back to the cartoon covers. I promise we don't put in movies for her. :)
We are going to Iowa for a week. We have 2 weddings to attend. I am sure we will get some super cute pictures of ourselves all gussyed up (is that a word...) anyways. These posts will have to tide you over for a week or so. Sorry, I will not be posting everyday like I normally do...hahahaha.

2 comments:

Tony & Kirsten said...

I love the picture of you two in your pink sweatshirts and jeans! Of course, the tutu pictures are to die for! You're so crafty!

Tiffany said...

well thanks. we try sometimes to be creative. :)