Monday, April 20, 2009

Bang on the Drum All Day

This is just a yelling shot...kind of a funny moment. The next picture is of her very first pony tail. It is really cute and hilarious! She really looks thrilled to have it in and she shock her whole head the entire time I was trying to get it in place. I won - though I am sure this will not be the last hair battle we have :). And I am sure I will not be winning every battle.





Since we still have not taken the time to figure out how to put our new fancy camera's videos online this quality from our digital camera will have to do. Cadence likes to bang on about anything she can touch, I guess that is to be expected when you name a child Cadence. She was having a grand time in the video, it is a long one though. Hope you enjoy!

3 comments:

Gabbin' with Giff said...

Cute, cute, cute! Thanks for that glimpse into your day. Yea for first pony!

aunt summer said...

Love the ponytail! I like the part where she grabs Ryan's arm so she can beat on it! And poor Curious George, he's going to be all black and blue. :) I can't wait to see all this stuff in person! Miss you guys!!

Grandma Nancy said...

We can always nickname her "Pebbles"...she already has the BamBam part down pat! If you put a bow on her "ponytail", they won't call her a boy anymore!