Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Thoughts



I have noticed a few things:


1) Even if Cadence is not with me I park by the cart returns at stores.


2) I am a lot faster at getting chores and everything else done around the house.


3) I look forward to a few minutes of "alone" time.


4) Poop doesn't really bother me like it used to.


5) When someone wants to schedule something with me the first thing I do is think of what time nap time is (her nap time...not mine).


6) I say "night-night" instead of bed time - even to Ryan (that I am working on).


7) I really love to go to bed before 11:00 p.m.


8) When Cadence does something I have never seen before it is more exciting and interesting than the best movie or book I have ever seen or read.

9) I never thought a little baby could be this cute - even her cries can be adorable (for short periods of time :)
Laux Family Update: Ryan takes his paramedic exam tomorrow at 12:15 CT. So if any of you read this before then or during early afternoon please pray that God will help him recall all the information that he studied and to remain calm through the test. THANKS!

7 comments:

Gabbin' with Giff said...

I will pray for his testing. I'm certain he will sail through it! I love the new layout and pictures, super cute! What a good idea to post how things have changed. I might steel it!

Heth said...

Fun thoughts and so true.

Go Ryan GO! You've got this!

Sarah said...

Tiffany, you look great! And Cadence is an absolute cutie! Great to "see" you again :)

Ok the book... the one I ordered was 159 pages... numbered just like a normal book. I got the hard cover (there are several different options) and one book was $37.95. Hope this helps!!

Anonymous said...

This is full circle...your mom "discovered" some of these things 25 years ago, cute kid pics! Love DAD xoxoxo

Tif's Mom said...

I thought I left a comment earlier. So, if it shows up 2x, my computer is just slow!

Isn't it funny how God shows us what is important? I am so glad you are wise enough to reconize it! Love the pictures!

Amy said...

ha ha - me too (about the carts) and nap time. Oooh yeah, I'm not gonna be able to do anything between 1 and 4. sorry. That's slowly changing though.... You're a great mom!

I'll pray for that lil' bro of mine.

BTW - LOVE the pics of Cadydid - I like that little green sweater. What a sweetheart.

Tiffany said...

That you all for praying for Ryan.

Sarah - I am so excited to use this site to build my book! I am glad you blogged about it. By far it is the best deal I could find (well, that you found :)

Also - Amy the green sweater was a sweater dress of mine when I was a wee thing.