Sunday, June 21, 2009

Father's Day


I thought it would be fun to say some of the things I love about Ryan on this father's day.


When someone is not feeling well Ryan asks three questions:

1) When was the last time *you* ate something?

2) When was the last time *you* went to the bathroom?

3) Did you get enough to drink today?


As if anything wrong can be fixed by these three things. Maybe he is on to something.


I love the way he can make Cadence smile and have a laughing fit. I love the way he is so fun to be around. He plays hard but always takes care of business. I appreciate how laid back he can be. He will constantly tell me to "not worry about it until it happens". Good advice. He really enjoys life and loves to try new things. He is a wonderful father!


1 comment:

Sarah said...

I love seeing men be great daddies. How blessed we are!