Sunday, June 21, 2009

More Vacation Shots























































We went to Honey Creek Resort in SE Iowa this last week. It was to celebrate all the 2009 milestones - my Gdad's 80 bday, my Gma's 75th bday, my sister's 30th, Cadence's 1st AND my Grandparent's 60th wedding anniversary. It was great, we had some issues with the boat and then it rained and stormed the day we were supposed to go on the boat so we didn't get to see too much of the lake. We did enjoy a lot of games - even a "Corn Hole" tournament. The indoor water park was fun and Cadence loved it! She cried when we took her out of the water. In case you are wondering, my swimsuit was fine. Not as great as I had hoped for, only because it was bigger when wet than when it was dry. Note to all you swim shoppers out there -- make sure it will fit when wet!! Here are some snapshots from the week.









No comments: