Monday, June 9, 2008

Missouri Baby Protection



The stroller that my in-laws found at a garage sale for a fabulous price came with one accessory -- mosquito netting. HAHAHAHA, I really do not know what it is for but it will be used as a bug screen. This will be great for when we go to ball games or picnics. Yes, the stroller is blue and gray and yes, we are having a girl. But for $50 you cannot complain about the color :). I have a feeling I will be saying "Thank you, we think SHE is cute too" a whole lot at the mall.

2 comments:

Gabbin' with Giff said...

That's great! It will also protect from the breeze too! I would love to have one of those. Right now it's good to know that everything's fine and I haven't missed any important phone calls. I still haven't found the phone!

Heth said...

That is great. You'll be glad you have it. The skeeter's are brutal.