Monday, June 9, 2008

Our Sunday









Here is a sampling of some pictures from yesterday. My in-laws move here to enjoy grandkids and family and they are working in my house! We appriciate it and hopefully soon they will have one more grandbaby to come down the street and see and not just come here and work :). Doug was actually cutting up watermelon - Bonnie was hanging pictures. In case you all are wondering we now have big cat prints in our living room (you will have to come visit to see the tiger print...). The curtains are on loan from Bonnie (they are beautiful) and the clock on the wall above the couch was my Christmas present from them!!
You all have already met our dogs - the little dog is Zeno - he is Bonnie's teacup Yorkie. He loves the ladies - all 2.5 lbs. of him. He is the sweetest little dog even if he does have a squirting problem (our dogs) and must be constantly watched (thanks for the heads up Amy!). Hey, can anyone blame the guy if he thinks the whole world is his for the marking!

4 comments:

Gabbin' with Giff said...

I want to come up and see you!!

John, Kisti, Maren & Silas Felps said...

Cute place:)

Gabbin' with Giff said...

I found my phone! It was in the trash can! Feel free to go into labor at any time now that I'm reach-able! ha!!

Amy said...

I totally believe mom and dad were there working. They don't really know how to do anything else! It's very handy! I'm really looking forward to being there in July. Try to have as little humidity as possible, kay? Also, I don't want to have to use the mosquito netting while there. I forgot those things exist (mosquitoes, that is).