Saturday, June 7, 2008

Nesting

Does "nesting" count if your in-laws do it for you? Today Ryan's parents blessed us with their time and energy. Our duplex smelled like smoke (the degree of smell depends on who you ask...) so Aaron (Ryan brother) and his parents painted the living room and guest room - ALONG with cleaning doors, blinds and baseboards. The duplex smells better now and it is baby ready (if I could get my stuff together and get the nursery complete)! My life went from settled to chaos to settled (and clean) all while I put my feet up at their house (because of fumes). Did I mention they did all of this without me and Ryan was at work! What a blessing! I would have taken pictures but forgot. Other than that we are enjoying some nice evening weather and just waiting for the baby to come.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree; what a blessing! Thank you, Doug, Bonnie and Arron for tackling this big job!

Heth said...

Yes, it totally counts. I'd say that's a great way to "nest", with your feet up! What a sweet thing for them to do.