Thursday, June 19, 2008

The Newest Laux











































Hey everyone, Tif is making me put some pics up of our little girl so you all can have a look. I don't care what you guys think but we think she is the cutest baby ever. I will say that I have never been apart of something so amazing. The labor was not much fun especially since Tif had to use Pitocin and didn't have an epidural so we, mostly Tif, suffered through several hours of labor. It was exhausting but when she was finally born at 5:42 in the morning I could not have been more proud of Tif. I will write more later but in the mean time here are some more pics.
















Cadence Jayne 19" long and weghing in at 8 lbs and 1 oz








5 comments:

Heth said...

Oh gosh, I am absolutely giggling. She is so, so precious. CONGRATULATIONS to mommy and daddy!

I grinned and yelled out "YAY!" when I read her name. That is what we were going to name Caedmon if he would have been a girl. What a gorgeous name for a gorgeous baby girl.

Way to go Tif, you are a super star.

Can't wait to meet her. Keep the photos coming!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations guys, she is beautiful. Thanks for sharing with us.

Krista Laser

Gabbin' with Giff said...

She's super adorable! I'm lovin' the middle name; wonderful choice!

Anonymous said...

Hoooray!!!! I waited and waited and prayed until the second phone call from Grandma Nancy. I'm thinking she looks like Tiffany did when she was new.
Way to work hard- labor!! You two are going to be amazing parents!
Love seeing photos and somewhere I missed that you had a blog, Tiff. Bonus find!
More photos please and can't wait to see you three!tdznk

John, Kisti, Maren & Silas Felps said...

She is absolutely beautiful! Way to go girl! No meds! You are my hero! Even with Pitocin...I'm amazed:)
Enjoy motherhood!
Blessings to you THREE!
Kisti